The Richmond County Savings Foundation has donated $614,000 to fund a variety of community programs serving thousands of Staten Islanders.
Representatives from the various recipient organizations gathered at the Hilton Garden Inn, Bloomfield, for the presentation Tuesday.
The organizations being funded are:
- Community Health Action of Staten Island — $105,000
- Meals on Wheels — $300,000
- Central Family Life Center — $40,000
- ECHO (Emergency Children’s Help Organization) — $40,000
- Noble Maritime Collection — $100,000
- RCSF Food Pantry Program Grants to Faith United Methodist Church, Project Hospitality, All Saints’ Episcopal Church, Our Lady of Good Counsel, St. Ann’s R.C. Church and Oakwood Heights Community Church — a total of $25,000
- RCSF Green Challenge Grants to Leadership Through Sports and Snug Harbor Cultural Center and Botanical Garden — a total of $4,000