Enter Our Online Auction to WIN 2 Tickets to this year’s Super Bowl!
Game Will Be Held on February 7th at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida
Proceeds to benefit
Emergency Children’s Help Organization
3041 Veterans Road West, Staten Island, NY 10309 866-755-ECHO
ECHO is a registered non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
WHEN ENTERING A BID YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO REGISTER
1. You are bidding on “2” tickets to Super Bowl LV on February 7, 2021 – Raymond James Stadium, Tampa Bay, Florida.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this auction.
3. Minimum bid is $10,000.00
4. Bids will be placed in increments of $500 thereafter
5. Bidder must enter his/her credit card information to validate the bid. $1,000 will he HELD on your credit card to verify the bid. The hold will be removed if you are outbid.
6. The last bid entered before the closing time, 9pm October 23rd, will constitute the winning bid, and your card will be charged the full bid amount.
7. Sale is final. There will be no refunds on this item, UNLESS the Super Bowl does not take place in which case ECHO will issue a full refund. The buyer is responsible to obtain the item purchased.
8. Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and item obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from ECHO, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.
9. ECHO reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
10. The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted. The amount you pay above this fair market value estimate is normally tax deductible as a charitable contribution. Please consult your tax adviser to clarify amount of deduction.
If the Super Bowl does not take place, ECHO WILL ISSUE A FULL REFUND
Auction to end Friday, October 23rd at 9pm.